«We invite researchers, irrespective of their institutional or geographical affiliation, to submit theoretical, applied or policy-oriented papers in any field of economics to our conference.
The conference will be held at the University of Azores, Campus of Angra do Heroísmo in Terceira Island, Portugal, on July 3-5, 2015.
To submit a paper, send an e-mail to email@example.com attaching the paper in pdf format. The deadline is March 15, 2015.
Papers should be written in English. Please make sure you add an abstract (up to 600 words), keywords, and JEL classification codes to the title page.
The Keynote Lecture will be delivered by Sergio Rebelo (Northwestern University, USA)
Paper submission: until March 15, 2015
Communication of decisions: April 15, 2015
Early registration: until May 31, 2015
Deadline for presenters' registration: May 31, 2015
Conference: July 3-5, 2015
Note: presenters should register by May 31 for their papers to be included in the final program.
Matters related to submissions and papers will be handled by the scientific committee
For other matters, please contact the local organizers
- Ana Rute Cardoso, Institute for Economic Analysis (CSIC), Spain (Chair)
- Enriqueta Aragones, Institute for Economic Analysis (CSIC), Spain
- Mónica Costa Dias, Institute for Fiscal Studies, UK
- Julian di Giovanni, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain
- Paulo Guimarães, Bank of Portugal, Portugal
- Matilde P. Machado, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
- Nuno Martins, University of Azores, Portugal
- José Mata, Nova School of Business and Economics, Portugal
- Sérgio Rebelo, Northwestern University, USA
- Ricardo Reis, Columbia University, USA
- Sofia B. Villas-Boas, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Elisabete Martins, ACDA/APDR, Portugal
- Emiliana Silva, University of Azores, Portugal
- Susana Sardinha, CEEAplA, Portugal
- Tomaz Ponce Dentinho, ACDA/APDR/ University of Azores, Portugal
The conference is hosted by the Department of Agrarian Sciences of the University of Azores and organized by ACDA - Associação para a Ciências e Desenvolvimento dos Açores.
Journal website: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10258
For further details, please check http://www.apdr.pt/PEJ2015/»
(reprodução de mensagem que me caiu entretanto na caixa de correio eletrónico, proveniente da entidade identificada)