«CALL FOR PAPERS
8th Meeting of the Portuguese Economic Journal
We invite researchers, irrespective of their institutional or geographical affiliation, to submit theoretical, applied, or policy-oriented research papers on any field in economics to our meeting.
This is the eighth meeting of the Portuguese Economic Journal. It is hosted by the School of Economics and Management of the University of Minho (Escola de Economia e Gestão, Universidade do Minho) and organized by NIPE — Economic Policies Research Unit.
It will be held in Braga, University of Minho, in July 4-5, 2014.
The Keynote Lecture will be delivered by Xavier Vives (IESE Business School)
Journal website: http://www.springerlink.com/content/111060/
Paper submissions: until March 31st.
Early registration: between April 17 and May 15.
Late registration: between May 16 and May 31.
Notifications: April 15.
Conference: July 4-5.
Note: presenters should register early.
These and other instructions are available at http://www3.eeg.uminho.pt/economia/nipe/PEJ2014/
All matters related to submissions and papers will be handled by the program chair:
Odd Straume (email@example.com)
Our scientific committee:
· António Afonso (Technical University of Lisbon)
· Pedro Pita Barros (Nova School of Business and Economics)
· Paulo Bastos (World Bank)
· Pedro Carneiro (University College London)
· Margarida Duarte (University of Toronto)
· Miguel Fonseca (University of Exeter Business School)
· Pedro Martins (Queen Mary, University of London)
· José Tavares (Nova School of Business and Economics)
· Pedro Teles (Catolica-Lisbon School of Business and Economics)
· Paulo Rodrigues (Banco de Portugal)
· Luís Aguiar-Conraria
· Natália Barbosa
· João Cerejeira
· Rosa-Branca Esteves
· Miguel Portela
· Francisco Veiga
Núcleo de Investigação em Políticas Económicas
Escola de Economia e Gestão
Universidade do Minho
Tel: (NIPE) 253 604 517
Fax: (EEG) 253 601 380»
(reprodução de mensagem que me caiu entretanto na caixa de correio eletrónico, proveniente da entidade identificada)