«Call for Papers
The EuroMed Academy of Business announces the 7th Annual EuroMed Conference - “The Future of Entrepreneurship”
Kristiansand, Norway, September 18th-19th, 2014
Prof. Demetris Vrontis, Prof. Yaakov Weber
Dean and Director, Director, Research Unit
University of Nicosia, School of Business Administration
Nicosia, Cyprus College of Management, Israel
Dr. Rotem Shneor
Associate Professor, School of Business and Law,
University of Agder, Norway
Venue: University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway
Conference website: click here (http://www.euromed2014.com/#!academic-conference/cngi)
The EuroMed Academy of Business annual conference has established itself as one of the major Business Management conferences of its kind in the EuroMed region (European and Mediterranean), in terms of size, quality of content, and standing reputation of attendees. Many of the papers presented contribute significantly to the business knowledge base. Its Book of Proceedings is highly recognized and accepted to be under citation. Many papers are published in Special Issues in leading journals, and are driving international research and teaching programs.
Our goal is to create a friendly and approachable academy and environment, a strong network, whereby its members (including senior worldwide scholars, faculty members, doctorate students, researchers and business practitioners) are guiding and mentoring each other. We differentiate as we assist participants to network and publish their valuable work (see below: a. Publication Opportunities, b. Authors’ Network and Collaboration Workshop and c. Meet the Editors Session). Our participants also form specialised teams applying and getting involved in EU project funding. EMRBI network has submitted over 11 new projects last year. You can visit our Research Project Workshop (see below) that will take place during the conference.
* Submission Deadline: March 24th, 2014
Please submit your paper or abstract to EMRBI@unic.ac.cy and to firstname.lastname@example.org by strictly adhering to the attached author guidelines.
All manuscripts (including abstracts) will be double blind reviewed.
Please indicate, on the first page of the manuscript, the track number for submission. All conference tracks are included at the end of this call (brief track descriptions can be found at the conference website). Should you feel that your submission does not exactly fit in any of the tracks please indicate General Track. Alternatively, you may indicate the general area that you would like to have your manuscript reviewed under (eg Marketing, HRM, Strategic Management, Finance etc).
The maximum number of submitted papers or abstracts accepted per author (either single or co-author) is three.
* Notification to authors (for early submissions by March 17th)
by April 28th, 2014
* Notification to authors (for submissions after March 17th)
by May 16th, 2014
Until July 18th, 2014
After July 18th, 2014
Deadline for inclusion in Book of Proceedings **
August 31th , 2014
**Only papers or abstracts of participants registered until August 31st, 2014 will be included in the Book of Proceedings that will be distributed at the conference. Papers and/or abstracts of participants who will register after the above date will be included in the final book of proceedings that will be distributed after the conference.
All accepted papers and abstracts will be published in the Book of Proceedings (with an ISBN number) which is approved for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index — an integrated index within Web of Science. This distinction is given only to the most significant papers, in terms of academic excellence, conferences-conventions worldwide.
A selection of the best conference papers will also be considered for publication in the following journals (presented in alphabetic order), most of which are internationally ranked or/and ISI/Scopus approved. Some of these journals will devote and publish a special issue based on conference papers.
1. EuroMed Journal of Business - EMRBI’s official Journal
2. Baltic Journal of Management
3. Global Business and Economics Review
4. International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics
5. International Journal of Emerging Markets
6. International Journal of Financial Markets and Derivatives
7. International Journal of Online Marketing
8. International Journal of Organizational Analysis
9. International Journal of Technology Marketing
10. International Marketing Review
11. International Studies of Management and Organization
12. Journal of Customer Behaviour
13. Journal for Global Business Advancement
14. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development
15. Journal of Promotion Management
16. Journal of Transnational Management
17. Knowledge and Process Management
18. Managing Service Quality
19. Social Business
20. The International Journal of Human Resource Management
21. The Marketing Review
22. Transnational Marketing Journal
23. World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management & Sustainable Development
ADDITIONAL PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
For more information please see publication opportunities on the conference website.
· Conference Best and Highly Commended Paper Awards
· Conference Best and Highly Commended Student Paper Awards
· Conference Best Track Chair and Commended Track Chair Awards
· Conference Best Reviewer Awards
· EuroMed Journal of Business Best and Highly Commended Paper Awards
Additional information can be found on the website.
The 7th EuroMed Conference will take place on the 18th and 19th of September 2014, at the University of Agder’s Campus in Kristiansand, Southern Norway.
Kristiansand, informally considered to be the capital city of southern Norway, is easy to travel to and enjoy. The town and surrounding villages offer a wide range of pleasant holiday experiences. The region of Kristiansand has for decades been Norwegian’s favourite destination for leisure and recreation.
Kristiansand Tourist Information: http://www.visitkrs.no/en/
Norway Tourist Information: http://www.visitnorway.com/
For details on accommodation options, pricing and booking instructions, please see - http://www.euromed2014.com/#!accommodation/c1n9p
For details on tour itineraries, pricing and booking instructions, please see - http://www.euromed2014.com/#!excursions/c232d»
(reprodução parcial de mensagem que me caiu entretanto na caixa de correio eletrónico, proveniente da entidade identificada)