«CALL FOR PAPERS:
2ND ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP (IE 2012)
DATE: 23 – 24 JULY 2012
VENUE: HOTEL FORT CANNING, SINGAPORE
- Paper (Full Paper) Submission Due: March 23, 2012
- Final Paper (Camera-Ready) Submission: May 4, 2012
- Early Bird Registration: May 25, 2012
- Late Registration: June 29, 2012
- Conference Dates: July 23-24, 2012
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, Cabell's Directory and amongst others, where applicable.
- A book is likely to be published which will constitute of selected papers from the conference. This book will be available to the public through major online booksellers.
- Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the Journal on GSTF Business Review (GBR) ISSN: 2010-4804 which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directory.
- Detailed descriptions of all other topics and submission information are found on the conference web pages:
- Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) based on the IEEE Computer Society standard format
(Double column, single-spaced, 10-pt font) describing new theoretical and/or experimental research.
- Submissions are recommended to have no more than 6 pages (extra pages are subject to surcharge), including figures, tables, and references.
- Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness and presentation.
For a complete list of Committee, please visit
Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
DID: +65 6327 0166
Fax: +65 6327 0162
For General Enquiries: email@example.com
For Registration, Accommodation or Visa Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org»
(reprodução de mensagem que me caiu entretanto na caixa de correio electrónico, proveniente da entidade identificada)